Over the last few years, our budget billing program has proven itself to be a valuable tool for Two Rivers customers in controlling their energy costs. With the extremely volatile nature of the energy market, we recommend that all Two Rivers heating customers consider participating in the budget billing program.
Between May 15, 2018 and May 18, 2018, we sent customers signed up for the budget billing program a Fixed Price/Budget Billing Propane Contract, which included the consumption history we have calculated and the required monthly payment on the contract. Once you have received this information, you will be required to sign and return it to us before June 1, 2018 to complete the signup process. If we do not receive your signed contract before June 1, you will not be eligible for the Budget Billing Program during the 2018-2019 heating season.
2018-2019 Fixed Price/Budget Billing Propane Contract Program:
• Please note the sign-up period ends May 31, 2018.
• This program will be available to all qualified LP customers of Two Rivers Cooperative.
• To be eligible for this program your account must have been paid in full prior to May 15, 2018.
• On the Fixed Price/Budget Billing Propane Contract program, you make monthly payments beginning on June 15, 2018 through April 15, 2019 and a final payment to clear your account by May 15, 2019, if necessary.
• As long as your payments are kept current, Two Rivers will monitor your propane usage and maintain your propane supply at adequate levels to meet your needs.
• You will not receive a finance charge.
• Budget billing customers do not pay the non-refundable, 10 cents per gallon contracting deposit.
Direct withdrawal of your monthly payment is also available. A signup sheet for the automatic withdrawal program was included when we sent the Fixed Price/Budget Billing Propane Contract. OUR BANK REQUIRES ALL CUSTOMERS SIGN NEW FORMS ON AN ANNUAL BASIS TO BE INCLUDED IN THE AUTOMATIC WITHDRAWAL PROGRAM.