Lonnie DeZwarte – Certified Energy Specialist
Over the last few years, our budget billing program has proven itself to be a valuable tool for Two Rivers’ customers in controlling their energy costs. With the extremely volatile nature of the energy market, we recommend that ALL Two Rivers heating customers consider participating in the budget billing program.
We will set the propane price for Fixed Price/Budget Billing Propane Contracts on May 10, 2017. After the price has been set, we will review your consumption history and calculate your recommended propane contract gallons. If you were on the budget billing program during the past year and would like to be included in the program this coming year, please contact one of our offices prior to May 20, 2017 so we can include you in our calculations.
All current Fixed Price/Budget Billing customers whose accounts are paid in full by May 15, 2017 will be automatically re-enrolled for the 2017-2018 season and will be required to return the signed contract to us in order to finalize your signup form.
Between May 15, 2017 and May 19, 2017, we will mail all customers signed up for the budget billing program a Fixed Price/Budget Billing Propane Contract, which will include the consumption history we have calculated and your required monthly payment on the contract. Once you have received this information, you will be required to sign and return it to us before June 1, 2017 to complete the sign up process. If we do not receive your signed contract before June 1, you will not be eligible for the Budget Billing Program during the 2017-2018 heating season.
2017-2018 Fixed Price/Budget Billing Propane Contract Program
- This program will be available to all qualified LP customers of Two Rivers Cooperative.
- To be eligible for this program your account must be paid in full prior to May 15, 2017.
- On the Fixed Price/Budget Billing Propane Contract program, you make monthly payments beginning on June 15, 2017 through April 15, 2018, and a final payment to clear your account by May 15, 2018, if necessary.
- As long as your payments are kept current, the cooperative will monitor your propane usage and maintain your propane supply at adequate levels to meet your needs.
- You will not receive a finance charge.
- Budget billing customers do not pay the non-refundable, 10 cent per gallon contracting deposit.
- Direct withdrawal of your monthly payment is also available. We will include a signup sheet for the automatic withdrawal program when we send you the Fixed Price/Budget Billing Propane Contract. OUR BANK REQUIRES ALL CUSTOMERS SIGN NEW FORMS ON AN ANNUAL BASIS TO BE INCLUDED IN THE AUTOMATIC WITHDRAWAL PROGRAM.